TOTEME is a Swedish fashion house founded in 2014 by Elin Kling and Karl Lindman. From the studio in Stockholm, the label explores the appeal of a modern uniform throughdistinct design cues, meticulous craftsmanship and methodic repetition. TOTEME is a conscious label committed to making decisions that work in favor of people, animals and thePlanet.
TOTEME is looking for Sales Advisor to join the team in New York (full time or part time). As Sales Advisor you will act as an ambassador for TOTEME, working at the New York store to drive business in all aspects, from sales to brand building. You will work closely with TOTEME’s retail customers, providing excellent service and building long-term relationships.
- Deliver superb service to customers
- Create and maintain long-term relationships
- Work individually and as part of a team to reach sales targets
- Act as an ambassador for TOTEME
- Do merchandising and styling
- Plan and execute daily store operations
- Plan and execute efficient workflows individually and as part of a team
- Work towards company standards and goals
- Analyze and work towards KPIs and business goals
- Previous experience of high-end service from a strong lifestyle brand
- Passionate about style, communications and storytelling
- Driven and results-oriented
- Able to multitask and solve issues smoothly
- Structured and well-organized
- Agile with an open mindset
- Social and outgoing with a strong interest in people
- Curious to understand customer needs
- Flexible schedule, happy to work evenings and weekends
- Fluent in English
The position is based at TOTEME's New York store with an immediate start.
TOTEME stands against any form of discrimination and strives to be an inclusive brand and workplace. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, or disability.